Friday, April 11, 2014

I realized that I haven't updated my blog such a long time and I don't remember last time I sit down in the front of my computer and  work on it. Today is the day... I have not much to say but pictures will tell the story.....
Thank you to all of my wonderful customers, with your support and always stop by my booth to see my new pieces. I promise to keep working, creating news and try to be better.
I have my new collection this year and hope you will love them as much as I do.


My music collection gets lots of attention so far I have few kinds of the guitar such as Electric guitar, acoustic guitar, music notes bracelet and earrings.


 
 
My bee collection is going strong,, Save the Beeeeeeeeeeeees
 
 
Miss Pacman is the most hilarious collection. Are they the most funniest game in our childhood? I love them and love to show them upfront. Surprise me that young new generation still know the game. My miss pacman is popular so far this year.
 
Pirates are coming to town. Big boat, small boats, fishing boat, roll boat or kayak. You name it. I have them all in my booth.
 
My fish get lots of attention so far. I really don't know if I should call them a collection or not, but they are so cute and move so fast. I love to make them and want to have as many kinds as possible.
 
 
I can't finish this message without talking about all my flowers pieces. They look so happy and make people happy.
I love to see smiles on people faces If my pieces can make you smile even a few minutes...it means my job is done.
Thank you all so much for your love and support my crazy and fun creations. Please come to see my works in person at art show near you.

1 comment:

  1. It looks precious and too much good.you can also visit a shopping Mal in our Detroit airport taxi you can easily contact us on line.

    ReplyDelete