Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I will be in Flagstaff AZ


Prepare for my next show in Flagstaff this coming up weekend. I will be there on  Aug 7-8, 2010.
Sat -Sun 10:00 am -5 PM.
I hope the rain will not pour on us too hard. Mercy Mercy plase..... I love flagstaff . People are very nice, the town is beautiful. It will be a great weekend. I always keep my fingers cross.
My husband and our dog will come with me. How nice to have him help me setting up, selling and breaking down.

My dog have a bone fracture on his left leg below the knee. It happened a month ago. The doctor said he has a bone cancer. I hope a miracle happen to him. He couldn't walk so well for the past 3 weeks. Right now he can walks better, the pain has gone and cast off.  He is back and be a happy dog as he can be. So what he can help me at the show is, just lay down right next to me and wag his tail .....make me happy already.
Hope all of  you have a great weekend. I will check back later
Bye
Compassion necklace
Arts are something... you have to get out and find them.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Apple,

    So lovely to hear from you. I keep my finger cross for you as well though it's raining here in London.

    Hope to get more update from you soon.

    Awn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awn
    Happy to hear from you again.
    Love
    Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you will be at the Phx. Mkt. this weekend coming up. Your work is delightfully cretive and happy, even the mesh and caged flowers look comfortable. Thank you for sharing. I wish you woul post more often!

    ReplyDelete