Monday, August 9, 2010

Rain and Rain






Actually There is no Mercy at all last weekend. The rain was pouring all day and night from Phoenix to Flagstaff.  My husband and I set up the booth in the rain then we came back to our van wait and wait and wait for the rain stop until 5:00pm the sun came out......I have a few customers came to my booth in the rain and purchased something ... I really appreciated it.




On Sunday, such a wonderful  sunny day... But most artists didn't do well at all including me... How sad!!!! Anyway, that weekend was past and I will move on to my next show in couple weeks. Really looking forward to it.
If someone's thinking about doing the art show business. Don't forget, the weather will play a huge roll in your career......too cold, too wet and too hot... cann't avoid them at all. They come along in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment